Epson is a global leader in the field of technology dedicated to the goal of becoming indispensable to society when it comes to connecting people, things and information through its original, efficient, compact and precise technologies. The company is focused on innovation and exceeding customer expectations in inkjet technology, visual communications, wearables and robotics. Epson is proud of its contribution to the development of a sustainable society and its constant efforts to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) defined by the United Nations.
Environmental Vision 2050 – eco.epson.com
1. How do your products/services intersect with PANTHEON (if they do)?
2. Do you have a special offer for PANTHEON conference participants?
3. How is your company contributing to digital transformation?
4. What do you see as the key factor in accelerating digital transformation in a company?
5. How do you plan your business operations considering the projections of the coming recession and energy crisis?
Epson has already long been in the energy-saving products business. Currently, Epson products use the least electricity in their category, which makes them popular with customers with regard to recession and energy crisis.